The Recruitment Agency Expo are in the process of selecting speakers to deliver high quality content across their three seminar and training theatres at the forthcoming Recruitment Agency Expo on 4th and 5th October 2017 at the NEC Birmingham.
They are looking for speakers who can deliver fresh educational content that offers practical advice, best practice guidance and inspiration that attendees can take back to the office.
Below is a list of topics past attendees have indicated they would like to see covered.
- Social Media Recruitment
- Big Data /Analytics
- Disruptive technologies
- Advanced Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Branding and Digital Marketing
- Future of Recruitment
- Employment law, case studies etc.
- Branding Sales / Business Development
- Legal advice on recruiting overseas nationals, e.g. visa requirements, rules on advertising, legislation, employment law, case studies etc.
- Brand awareness
- Social Media, Client retention, Gaining new business.
- Management / leadership techniques, thought processes and styles
- Mobile applications
- Candidate attraction
- Video interviewing
- Trends in recruitment
- Challenges facing the recruitment industry
If you would like to be considered for a speaking opportunity and feel you can cover some of the above topics or have something else you would like to present to our audience, please complete the speaker application form by Friday 7th April 2017 here.