This course focuses on providing the skills to embed employee engagement at the heart of a business to drive business outcomes. Employee Engagement is in our toolkit because it represents a powerful long-term instrument for competitiveness; creating not just productivity and profitability, but also:
- Job satisfaction: where employees become not just more productive, but ambassadors for your business and its strategies.
- Retention: where employees are loyal and stay longer, reducing your recruitment costs and maintaining your in-house skills base.
- Innovation: where passionate employees bring their “A-game” to the workplace, sparking innovation and collaboration
Introduction to Employee Engagement
- Definition and scope
- Why employee engagement is critical to your businesses success
- How to align engagement to achieve the needs of the business
When: 19th May