The 2017 North American Employee Engagement Awards (The EE Awards), in association with CultureNext by Maritz Motivation Solutions, (www.ee-awards.com) today announces its final and unrivalled judging panel line-up.
In its third year in North America, The EE Awards is going from strength-to-strength. The Awards ceremony follows a day-long conference designed to share best practice in employee engagement. The combination of the Awards and Conference not only recognizes the excellent work that is being done by companies across North America but also helps inspire others to improve business performance through best-in-class employee engagement.
Matt Manners, CEO & Founder of The EE Awards commented:
“Each year the quality of work and innovation surpasses the last. I’m excited to see the type of evolutionary and revolutionary work our judges will have to run rule over in a little over two weeks time. Work that is driven by improving the employee experience and business performance.”
2017 North American Judges:
This year’s judges provide experience and expertise to cover off the many facets of Employee Engagement – HR, Internal Communications, Wellbeing, Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion, Employer Brand plus much more. The judging panel is as follows:
- Kimberly Abel-Lanier – VP & GM, CultureNext, Maritz Motivation Solutions
- Macy Andrews, Senior Director, Human Resources, CISCO
- Amanda Atkins – Head of Internal Communications, Slack
- Ally Bunin – Vice President, Brighton Health Plan Solutions
- Rob Catalano – Co-Founder, WorkTango
- Jill Christensen – EE Expert & Author
- Christine Comaford – Culture Coach, Smart Tribes Institute
- Kirsten Davidson – Head of Employer Brand, Glassdoor
- Didier Elzinga – CEO & Co-Founder, Culture Amp
- Jo Harley – Managing Director, Purple Cubed
- Kelly Joscelyne – Global Chief Talent Officer, MasterCard
- Jason Lauritsen – EE Awards Advisor & www.JasonLauritsen.com
- Aimee Lucas – Vice President, Temkin Group
- Kevin Sheridan – Leading Employee Engagement Expert
- Karin Volo – Co-Founder, Evoloshen
- Alan Wild, VP, Human Resources, Employee Relations and Engagement at IBM
- Lindsay Wolff Logsdon – Co-Founder, Culture LabX
The final entry deadline for the awards is 2 weeks today, Friday April 07, 2017.
Winners will be selected by our esteemed panel of judges and announced, following our conference, at the cool Morgan MFG Innovation Lab. What better place to celebrate innovation in employee engagement, on a summer’s evening, with breath-taking views of Chicago.
Employee Engagement Conference 2017
The Conference Agenda is designed to:
- Share best practice from 2016 Award winners such as Company of the Year Atos Origin & other winners such as Tata Consultancy Services
- Challenge thinking and provoke debate with presentations from industry experts such as Jason Lauritsen, Kevin Sheridan and Aimee Lucas.
The combination will deliver practical advice to Employee Engagement professionals looking to get better results from their engagement programs.
Combined Super Early Bird tickets are available now at just $150 for the Conference & Awards. This is 70% off the $500 standard ticket. The early bird expires on April 14, 2017 – https://us.ee-awards.com/conference/