In the last 18 months, we have surveyed hiring managers and recruiters from over 2000 companies in the UK – Asking each of them to highlight their biggest recruitment pains and challenges…And the results are in!
In descending order, here are the 8 most common recruitment challenges currently faced! According to you the in-house recruiter community.
(1= the most common challenge)
- Struggle to fill certain roles (i.e. – skills shortages / Competition / Geography etc).
- Not enough quality applications
- Pressure to reduce recruitment costs (mostly around agency spend)
- Recruitment/HR system not effective / Not fit for purpose (Usually ATS or HR recruitment plugins / modules)
- No recruitment system / No defined or Common processes
- Time pressures (Too much admin time / too many unsuitable applicants etc)
- Budget constraints / not able to offer competitive salaries / No media budgets
- Attrition levels too high / People leaving in the first year of employment.
If you can relate to the challenges raised above, you might be interested to hear that we’re re-running a set of 4 powerful key-topic webinars, aiming to tackle some of these issues.
- Insights into where to source the best applicants from
- How to take advantage of free advertising channels and aggregation services
- How to use social media more effectively when sourcing
- How to write content that inspires candidates to apply
- Examples of great adverts that work
- How to use keyword density and optimisation to enhance your job advert
- How to ensure you create a job advert and not a job spec
- Key reasons why job adverts don’t get found by candidates
- Why candidates don’t hit the apply button
- Why candidates lose interest during the recruitment process
- Tools and services that will actually help you get better value for money from your advertising budget
- How technology can dramatically reduce wasted time in the recruitment process
- How different technologies can work together to create best in class solution
Join Mark Stephens at Tony Restell for this insightful series of non-advertorial webinars on some of the industry’s hottest topics.