As the biggest event in the industry’s calendar, the Recruitment Agency Expo 2017 is creeping up on us, now just 8 days away. Spanning over two days, the event takes place at the Birmingham NEC Arena on the 4th and 5th October, welcoming professionals from the international recruitment market.
Offering businesses the chance to network, sell and buy products and services, as well as attend seminars and talks by leading recruitment figures, this event simply has it all. With 30 guest speakers and 60 exhibitors confirmed, 2017 is on schedule to outshine all previous years, with its organisers excited to share the latest trends and innovations from the world of recruitment.
Covering a host of topics of interest to recruiters, the show will give visitors the opportunity to attend seminars and training sessions on the most recent industry innovations, the hottest topics, new and developing products, and realise opportunities in the market that will help them grow their businesses.
During 2017’s event, visitors can enjoy talks from the following:
- Amanda Davies, Managing Director of ISV Software
- John Rose, Recruiting Protagonist at Resourceful UK
- Paul Dewick, Commercial Director of Boomerang Funding
- Julia Doherty of Green Umbrella Marketing
- Drey Francis, Director of Engage Technology Partners
- Anna Plotnek, Managing Director of PLOTT Creative
- Maciej Mazurek, Tech Recruitment Team Leader of Bee Talents
- Fiona Brunton, Specialist Bid & Tender Writer of Brunton Consultancy
- Emma Clarke, Associate of TEAM/Brabners LLP
- Neil Warner, Senior Associate of Gateley Plc
- Vicky Roythorne, Head of Compliance of Outsource UK
- Brad Shackleton, CEO of Recruiting Excellence
- And many more!
The majority of the exhibition room will be filled with stands, occupied by a diverse set of businesses that service the recruitment industry. From job boards and digital marketing experts to insurance services and payroll companies; this year’s list is impressive to say the least.
Looking to attend?
Although the event is just around the corner, there is still time to register for tickets. Completely free of charge, registering takes just a few minutes and can be done here – https://www.eventdata.co.uk/Forms/Default.aspx?FormRef=RAEA7Visitor&PageNo=30
For more information on the event, head over to the Recruitment Agency Expo website today – http://recruitmentagencyexpo.com/birmingham/