The Recruitment Agency Expo is just eight weeks away, seeing businesses across the country prepare for what is nationally acknowledged as the number one recruitment event of the year. Welcoming thousands of attendees, the two-day event has been responsible for some of the most celebrated business partnerships in the sector, linking buyers and sellers through the Expo’s range of networking opportunities.
From agencies seeking marketing support to software companies wanting to pitch to Resourcers, this event brings all of the industry greats under one roof.
Where and when?
This year’s Recruitment Agency Expo will unfold at the iconic London Olympia venue. Running on the 31st January 2017 and the 1st February 2018, both days are full of Speakers, seminars, networking events and much more.
Although talking with Exhibitors and Visitors will take up the majority of people’s time, watching the Speakers at the Expo is a must, gaining a true insight into the ever-changing world of modern recruitment. Credited for its standard of Speakers, this year will be no different, with some of the highest-regarded industry contributors taking to the mic.
From marketing gurus providing top tips to start-up tech companies talking on the future of recruiting, the eclectic nature of this year’s Speakers will provide a window into every corner of the industry.
Speakers confirmed for the event include:
- Clair Bush – Marketing Consultant and Co-Founder of Talent Stories
- Joanna Abeyie – Managing Director of Hyden Talent
- Anne – CEO of Aspco
- Matt Gallivan – Global Sales Director
- Gary Foster – Personal Development Coach of Inner Mind Success
- Dave Pye – Founder and Managing Director of Next Gear
- Tim Stead – Parter of Squire Patton Boggs
- Roderick Smyth – Chief Product and Strategy Officer of Tempbuddy
- Tracey Barrett – Managing Director of Bluesky PR
- Matt Hill – Managing Director of Jobscience
- Nachi Junankar – CEO of Ario
- Brian Whigham – Managing Director of Venn Digital
- Alex Moyle Selzig – Selzig Consulting
- Victoria Roythorne – Head of Compliance of Outsource UK
- Mike Ellingham – Meso Marketing
- Richard Collins – Chief Executive of Clichiq
- Marie Pegram – Partner of UHY Hacker Young
Over 30 seminars will be delivered over the course of this year’s event, covering various topics impacting the industry. Prominent themes will include GDPR, Artificial Intelligence and IR35, with representatives of the industry shedding light on ways in which businesses can stay on-trend and compliant. From Olga Saliba, the CEO of Verimuchme, presenting on digital identity, to Johnny Campbell, Co-Founder of Social Talent, talking on robots and automation in recruitment, Theatre One and Two will be filled with seminars every recruitment business will benefit from.
Though just 2 months away, there are plenty of ways you can still get involved in the Expo. Visit the official event website now for more details on booking tickets as well as stands.