The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) has announced new Compliance+ Standards Committees for both the Education and Social Work sectors. The expert representatives will help to shape the trade association’s Compliance+ strategies into 2019.
APSCo developed its Compliance+ accreditation to provide an uncompromising quality benchmark for Education and Social Work recruitment companies. It is the best practice quality standard for Education and Social Work recruitment businesses and compels members to go beyond statutory safeguarding standards and aim for excellence in competency selection and service quality.
New Social Work Compliance+ Committee Members are:
- Ben Arnold – 3D Recruit
- Abby Bryant – Charles Hunter Associates
- Chris Griffin – Social Personnel
- Hamida Rogers – FRCE Recruitment Group
- Debbie Smith – Caritas
- Robert Stockman – Remedy
- Gareth Welch – Tripod
- Andrew Thorne – Achieving for Children
New Education Compliance+ Committee Members are:
- Gavin Beart – Reed Education
- Amy Gudgeon – 3D Recruit
- Gemma Hector – Apple a Day supply
- Polly Hogan – Headline UK
- Katy Rees – Smile Education
- Fran Sandiford – Smart Education
- Jane Scott – Key Stage Teacher Supply
- Permanent members of both committees include APSCo, an Independent Auditor and Keith Rosser as Chair.
On the appointments, Ann Swain, Chief Executive of APSCo, commented:
“Congratulations to our new representatives and thank you to everyone who put themselves forward for the roles. These are prestigious positions and all of our committee members come with both glowing credentials and a breadth of experience in their respective sectors. I have no doubt that each one will have valuable insight to contribute as we build on our Compliance+ strategy and business plans for 2019 to support compliance of the recruitment profession within these vital markets.”