APSCo members were among those recognised as the most influential females in recruitment by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), by appearing in its coveted annual Global Power 150 – Women in Staffing ranking.
The honourees on the list have helped shape a $490 billion global staffing industry (based on 2018 revenue) by placing people in jobs while creating new models of work. A mix of leaders – from CEOs and entrepreneurs to division heads, technologists and attorneys – are represented on the list. Some work boldly and unabashedly; others quietly make just as profound an impact.
The APSCo members to feature on the list are:
- Adele Alvarez – Executive Director, Allegis Global Solutions
- Melanie Barnett – Framework Director, Public Sector Resourcing, Alexander Mann Solutions
- Dana Baughns – VP and Group General Counsel, Aerotek, Allegis Group
- Rosaleen Blair – Founder and Chair, Alexander Mann Solutions
- Kelly Boykin – Senior VP, Global Alliances, Aquent
- Maria Boyse – Managing Director, Global Client Development and Procurement Solutions, Allegis Global Solutions
- Teresa Carroll – President, Global Talent Solutions and General Manager – Sales, Marketing and HR, Kelly Services Inc.
- Jodi Chavez – Group President, Randstad Professionals, Randstad Life Sciences and Tatum, Randstad
- Vicki Codd – Marketing Director – Global, NES Global Talent
- Jolie Cooney – VP, ManpowerGroup Solutions TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup
- Tania De Decker – Managing Director Global Strategic Accounts at Randstad Enterprise Group, Randstad
- Denise Dettingmeijer- CFO, Randstad North America, Randstad
- Kate Donovan – Senior VP, ManpowerGroup Solutions TAPFIN; Global RPO President, ManpowerGroup
- Amy Doyle – Senior VP, ManpowerGroup Solutions, ManpowerGroup
- Rhona Driggs – CEO, Empresaria Group
- Traci Fiatte – CEO, Non-Technical Staffing, Randstad US, Randstad
- Mónica Flores Barragán – President, Latin America, ManpowerGroup
- Melanie Forbes – Group Managing Director, Rullion
- Becky Frankiewicz – President of ManpowerGroup North America, ManpowerGroup
- Anna Frazzetto – Chief Digital Technology Officer and President of Technology Solutions, Harvey Nash Inc.
- Ekaterina Gorokhova – Country Group Leader, Russia and Poland, Kelly Services Inc.
- Lauren Griffin – Senior VP, Specialty Solutions Group, Volt Workforce Solutions
- Rebecca Henderson – CEO, Randstad Global Businesses & executive board member, Randstad
- Joanna Irwin – Global Chief Marketing Officer, Randstad
- Ilonka Jankovich – Venture Partner, Randstad Innovation Fund, Randstad
- Blair Kennard – Executive Director of Marketing and Technology, Aerotek, Allegis Group
- Dinette Koolhaas – Senior VP and Managing Director, EMEA, Kelly Services Inc.
- Amy Mallia – Global Executive Director, Strategy and Communication, Allegis Global Solutions, Allegis Group
- Claire Marsh – CEO, Lorien, Impellam Group plc
- Kelly Morton – Managing Director, SRG, Impellam Group plc
- Annemarie Muntz – Managing Director of Global Public Affairs, Randstad
- Linda Perneau – President and CEO, Volt Workforce Solutions
- Julia Robertson – CEO, Impellam Group plc
- Sam Smith – Global VP, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Kelly Services Inc.
- Nicola “Nikki” Soares – Senior VP, Kelly Education, Kelly Services Inc.
- Kristin Supancich – Senior VP and Chief HR Officer, Kelly Services Inc.
- Mara Swan – Executive VP, Global Strategy and Talent, ManpowerGroup
- Karina Townley – Managing Director – Client Services EMEA, Guidant Global, Impellam Group plc
- Carmen Watson – Chair and Managing Director, Pertemps
These 39 inspiring females join Ann Swain, Chief Executive of APSCo, who was once again recognised in this year’s rankings.
Ann Swain, Chief Executive of APSCo commented:
“I’d like to say a huge congratulations to everyone who featured in this year’s list and especially to our members who were recognised globally for their outstanding contribution to our profession. As our latest research demonstrates, women continue to be underrepresented at senior level across the recruitment sector – with 25% of firms having less than 10% female representation on their leadership team. While there clearly needs to be a significant step-change in order to enable more women to fulfil their full potential, this ranking offers an opportunity to celebrate those who are making waves and providing inspiration to others. Everyone on the list should be incredibly proud of their achievements, and I’m honoured to be in such great company.”