This article has been submitted by Kallidus
In a candidate driven market, creating a streamlined, responsive candidate experience is essential to attract talent with the skills and experience your business needs.
The truth is that for too many employers, the candidate experience reflects poorly on their brand, affecting their success in recruiting and retaining qualified candidates.
Our e-book addresses the key stages in creating a positive candidate experience, including:-
- What the candidate experience is and why it matters.
- The cost of a poor candidate experience.
- The top causes of a negative candidate experience.
- Suggestions to improve the experience (and your hiring process) from the candidates themselves.
- How HR technology enables you to deliver a better candidate experience.