Second Quarter Results: Revenue from Continuing Operations of $200 million
1) Non-GAAP EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.09
2) Non-GAAP Operating Expenses declined by 11% year over year
3) Careers – North America Non-GAAP EBITDA margin of 28%
4) Cash Flows Generated from Operations of $15.4 million, which included approximately $10 million of restructuring payments
5) Repurchased 4.4 Million Shares of Common Stock
6) Corporate Restructuring Efforts to Improve Profitability Substantially Completed
Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.