This article has been submitted by Club Wembley
One Twenty is set to become the most prestigious club in Wembley’s history setting a new standard in hospitality, with unparalleled service, seats and experience at the home of football.
You can choose to relax in the privacy of the members’ lounge, enjoy exquisite canapes with unlimited Laurent-Perrier Champagne in the bar, or sit down to a spectacular four-course meal overlooking Wembley’s hallowed turf before heading out to watch the match from the very best seats, in close proximity to the player benches.
- A guaranteed seat for all England Men’s Senior Internationals at Wembley, The Emirates FA Cup Semi-Finals and Final, Carabao Cup Final and the FA Community Shield
- Priority access to see some of the biggest names in sport, music and entertainment at Wembley Stadium
- Dedicated Account Manager to help with travel arrangements and match day dining options
- Dedicated server throughout the day to attend to your every need, with a highly personalised level of service
- Signature lounge and bar area to relax in before and after the game, serving canapes and complimentary spirits and Laurent-Perrier Champagne
- Fine dining experience including a la carte four course menu, featuring five choices for each course plus cheese course, and a number of signature dishes available at every match
- Complimentary members’ shuttle train service from central London and Birmingham
- Exclusive invitations to our behind the scenes Connections events
- And, if that’s not lavish enough, we’ll also make you a member of our partner private member’s club, Home House*, in London’s Marylebone.
One Twenty’s exclusive lounge, bar and dining area has been designed to deliver home comforts and a sense of history within a sumptuous environment. Designer details and stylish touches have created a distinctive venue comparable to the best members clubs in London. We can’t wait for you to see it.
Visit Club Wembley for more information.
‘Guarantee your place in history as a Club Wembley member today. Then you’ll be able to say: I WAS THERE. To find out more or to secure your place call 0208 795 9626 or email [email protected].’
To enquire about becoming a member click here.
*Subject to change.