The conference and workshop is taking place on 4-5 October in London.
The future of OD – Change management in practice
Aimed at professionals tackling OD issues or interested in the future of OD.
Over time, methods and techniques have evolved to design and deliver business transformation and drive performance. More organisations are moving towards collaborative and dialogic change approaches, recognising their benefits for engagement and long-term business success.
But how do we do OD in practice and drive change to achieve our business objectives? And how do we decide what approach will work best in our own context?
Attendees will learn:
- hybrid OD approaches to enable organic and continuous transformation
- how to shift mind-sets to create more freedom, cooperation and flexibility
- ways to identify high impact development areas to enable quick-wins
- tactics for overcoming the barriers of change in your organisation
- how to balance bottom-up with top-down approaches to respond to business needs.
The event is sponsored by Mckinsey & Company
WHEN: 4th – 5th October