People Analytics World, Europe’s leading conference on data-driven HR strategy, employee insight, workforce planning and analytics technology, returns to London for a two-day event on 11 and 12 April.
Held in the iconic QEII Conference Centre in the heart of Westminster, attendees will have access to a mixture of practical case studies, panel discussions, interactive workshops, presentations and demonstrations, as well as networking opportunities with other business leaders and senior professionals in HR, OD, Analytics and IT.
Alec Levenson of the University of Southern California will also be flying in especially for the conference, to deliver a pre-conference strategic Masterclass on “Systems Thinking – High Performance Job Design”, on 10 April.
Three parallel tracks give delegates an extensive choice of sessions from which to build their own personalised agenda.
A host of HR industry experts from all over the globe will take to the stage at People Analytics World 2018, including:
- David Green, Global Director of People Analytics at IBM
- Bernard Marr, renowned author and influencer, who will launch his new book at the conference
- Subhadra Dutta, Head of People Analytics at Twitter
- Peter Cheese, CEO of CIPD
- Oliver Kasper, Director of HR Processes, Systems & Analytics at Swarovski
- Swati Chawla, Global Head of HR Analytics at Syngenta
- Carol Cohen, Global Head of Executive Talent & Leadership Development, Cognizant
- Luk Smeyers, Co-Founder of iNostix by Deloitte
- Nicky Clement, VP HR, Organisation & Analytics at Unilever
- Jordan Pettman, Global Head of People Data, Analytics and Planning at Nestlé
- Michael Tocci, Global Leader of Talent Operations, Analytics & Insights at P&G
- plus 30 more senior speakers from Cisco, British Airways, B&CE, Talanx, AXA, Nokia, Cognizant, Nestle Waters, ABN AMRO, Deloitte, Solvay, Humanyze, Pentland Brands, Improbable Games and more.
Keynote speaker and chairperson David Green commented:
“People Analytics World is the premier gathering in Europe of the practitioners, vendors, consultants and experts that make up the People Analytics space. As such, the key takeaway from the event, aside from the terrific speakers and programme, is the atmosphere of shared learning and collaboration.
“People Analytics is one of the fastest growing areas of HR. Events like People Analytics World play a crucial role in helping HR and business leaders to keep up with the pace of change, as the discipline continues to broaden and deepen its reach within the industry.”
For more details about People Analytics World, please visit: http://www.peopleanalyticsworld.com/