The second day of the Recruitment Agency Expo is set to be just a thrilling as the first., with a whole host of high-profile recruitment individuals taking to the stages of the NEC, Birmingham. Ranging from experienced recruiters to software gurus, October 4th is jam-packed with must-attend presentations.
Below you will find the full timetable of speeches, the names of the speakers as well as their chosen area of focus.
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Adam Pode, Director of Research at SIA – Staffing 2025
- 10:20 – 11:00 – Neil Carberry, CEO of The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) – Your Future in Recruitment
- 10:50 – 11:20 – Andy Ingham, VP Sales International – A Look Back To Look Forward: 5 Years Of UK Recruitment Trends Data
- 11:20 – 12:10 – Diya Obeid, CEO of JobDiva – You Don’t Just Need Innovation. You Need Innovation With
- 11:40 – 12:10 – Joanna Abeyie, Hyden Recruitment – How Diversity Contributes To Business Success
- 12:10 – 12:20 – Louise Rayner, Founder & CEO of NumberMill Consulting – Preparing Your Recruitment Agency To Grow, Create Value & Ultimately Sell
- 12:30 – 13:00 – James Crawley, Author and Co-Founder of JCM Advisors Ltd – Fuel Your Employer Brand
- 13:00 – 13:00 – Craig McGregor, Head of Client and Commercial Services at Content ETC – You Only Get One Chance
- 13:20 – 13:50 – Paul MacKEnzie-Cummins, Managing Director of ClearlyPR – 3 Powerful Ways To Build Your Recruitment Agency Brand… Simply By Showing Off
- 13:50 – 14:20 – Jayson Darby, Head of Psychology at Thomas International – Reducing The Effect Of Adverse Impact In Recruitment
- 14:40 – 15:10 – Robert Dagge, Managing Director of Dynistics – Making Your Growth Visions A Reality With Data Visualisation
- 15:00 – 15:30 – Manish Grover, Co-founder and Head of Product for Wisestep.com – Distributed Computing Today, Distributed Recruiting Tomorrow?
- 14:10 – 14:40 – Sam Hurley, Operations Director at APSCo – IR35 and Tax Compliance in the Private Sector
- 10:15 – 10:45 – John Wallace, Divisional Head of Resourcing at RBS – Why The In-house Recruitment Team Is Your Biggest Competitor
- 11:05 – 11:35 – Kim Lokenberg, Founder of Wescon Sourcing – What Could Sourcing Mean For Your Organisation?
- 11:55 – 12:25 – Steve Ward, Head of Staffing Agency Solutions at CandidateID – Grown Up Social Recruiting – From Lip-Service To Lead Generation
- 12:45 – 13:15 – Wendy McDoughall, CEO at Firefish – What Does The Recruitment Agency Of The Future Look Like (And What Are Clients Willing To Pay For)?
- 13:35 – 14:05 – Dominic Gallello, CEO of eRecruit – Attracting & Retaining The Best Talent With The Best Tech
- 14:25 – 14:55 – Ian Knowlson, Founder & Director of Selling Success – Your Future Starts Today
- 15:15 – 15:45 – Julieann Fouad, Onshore advisor at IMS People – Will Offshore Outsourcing Really Transform Your Agency?
Book your Recruitment Agency Expo tickets now
While the exhibition is just under two weeks away, there is still time to register and book your tickets. Simply make your way over to the Recruitment Agency Expo website now to arrange tickets and book the seminars you wish to attend.