The Recruitment Agency Expo 2018 is now just 2 weeks away, with many exhibitors and visitors preparing for what is expected to be the biggest event to date. Welcoming some of the biggest names and influencers in the space, the Expo is set to outshine all other years. If you are considering attending, below we have provided a snapshot of what and who you can expect to see.
With hundreds of stands situated in the exhibition hall, all types of exhibitors will be present, from technology innovators to big-name brands. This year, we are thrilled to be welcoming all types of businesses; including the following:
- ZOHO Recruit
- CV Library
- FastTrack Recruitment & Staffing Software
- Recruitment & Employment Confederation
- The British Institute of Recruiters
- Talent Stories
And many more
For a full list of the exhibitors, visit the Exhibitor page on our website, accessing a biography of each company and what they could potentially offer you.
Whilst the stands will no doubt take centre stage, it is essential that as a visitor you get to see the speakers gracing stages one and two. This year, we are lucky enough to see a vast range of industry experts present to the crowds. From technology giants to sales experts and successful entrepreneurs, below we have listed a selection of speakers we are eager to learn from this year:
- Kevin Green – Chief Executive of the REC
- Daniel Fellows – Evangelist, Employer Insights of Indeed
- Brad Shackleton – Chief Executive of Recruiting Excellence
- Ian Knowlson – Founder & Director of Selling Success
- Rick Osmer – Head of Global Sales of Avrio
- Tim Stead – Partner of Squire Patton Boggs
- Julia Kermode – Chief Executive of Freelancer & Contractor Services Association
- Brian Whigham – Managing Director of Venn Digital
- Clair Bush – Marketing Consultant & Co founder of Talent Stories
- Richard Turner – CEO of Innovantage Systems Ltd
- Steve Beckitt – Founder of SourceBreaker
Access the full list of speakers on the official Recruitment Agency Expo website, reading the full list of topics each individual will be covering.
Book your Recruitment Agency Expo 2018 tickets
If you are yet to book your tickets then do not worry; there is still time. Through our simple online form, you can secure your tickets in a matter of minutes. Visit the website for more information.