Celebrated for being the UK’s number one recruitment industry event, the Recruitment Agency Expo 2018 is just around the corner, with a host of top Speakers confirmed. Welcoming representatives from different areas of the industry, this year’s speakers will paint a clear picture of UK recruiting trends; past, present and future.
Taking place at London’s Olympia conference centre, a host of Speakers will grace the stages of Theatres One and Two on January 31st and February 1st, sharing their expertise with thousands of Attendees and Exhibitors.
Day One will see fifteen professionals share their tips, predictions and experiences with us, ranging from tech professionals to experienced recruiters.
Theatre One will welcome the following Speakers:
- Kevin Green, Chief Executive of the REC – Kevin Green will be covering current trends, the changing shape of the UK labour market and what recruitment businesses need to do to reign supreme in the future.
- Toby Babb, CEO of Harrington Starr– Pressing on candidate experiences, Toby Babb will be outlining a strategy to combine staff retention with team growth.
- Brad Shackleton, of Chief Executive Recruiting Excellence – Brad Shackleton paints a picture of the current landscape, talking us through more tactical approaches for winning new recruitment business.
- Ian Knowlson, Founder & Director of Selling Success – Ian Knowlson will be talking on the future of the UK recruitment industry, giving his thoughts with regards to what the world of employment and recruitment will look like in 2020-2030.
- Nachi Junankar, Founder & CEO of AVRIO – Nachi Junankar will be walking us through the growing trend of AI (Artificial Intelligence), speaking on how the recruitment space can benefit from high-tech.
- Tim Stead, Partner of Squire Patton Boggs – Tim Stead will place focus on mergers and acquisitions, talking on exit strategies, planning and execution for recruitment businesses.
- Olga Saliba, CEO of Verimuchme – Olga Saliba will talk on how a secure identity management framework can encourage compliance and secure ownership regarding usability and data integrity.
- Samantha Hurley, Operations Director of APSCo – Following changes to tax legislation in April 2017, Samantha Hurley will take a look at how effective the implementation has been; honing in on the likelihood of the legislation being rolled out in the private sector.
Theatre Two will see the following grace its stage on January 31st:
- Brian Whigham, Managing Director of Venn Digital – With Google now making waves in the world of US recruitment, Venn Digital’s Brian Whigham talks on the possibility of a UK launch, detailing ways in which we can prepare.
- Clair Bush, Marketing Consultant & Co- founder of Talent Stories – Witnessing the growing presence of AI (Artificial Intelligence) in the industry, Clair reviews machine learning and automation adoption, revealing how recruitment businesses can benefit from AI.
- Joanna Abeyie, Managing Director of Hyden Talent – Exploring the impacts of diverse workforces, Joanna Abeyie presents on how diversity policies can enhance business growth, innovation and success.
- Matt Gallivan, Global Sales Director – Flying the flag for innovative tech in the recruitment space, Matt Gallivan explores how to get the most out of your salespeople and non-salespeople alike to build a high- performing team.
- Lisa Jones, Managing Director of Barclay Jones – Lisa Jones will look at how can we use recruitment technology to ensure that 2018 is a year of ROI and real sustainable growth.
- Tracey Barrett, Managing Director of BlueSky PR – Eager to implement PR strategies that meet client objectives, Tracey Barrett explores how recruitment businesses can use PR to gain leads and increase revenue.
- Dave Pye, Founder and Managing Director of Next Gear – Dave Pye will deliver an interactive presentation that has been delivered to an audience of 15 and also to an audience of 200. Advising on many areas, he will look closely at ways in which recruitment businesses can secure revenue, structure, leadership, succession and assets.
If you are interested in hearing any of the above Speakers, be sure to book your tickets on the official Recruitment Agency Expo website.