Now just over 1 week away, the Recruitment Agency Expo 2018 is all set to be the biggest industry event of the year, unfolding at the famous London Olympia Exhibition Hall on 31st January and 1St February 2018.
Seeing some of the biggest businesses and individuals of the recruitment industry under one roof, the two-day event promises the best exhibitor stands, exhibitors, speakers and seminars, making for a worthwhile visit for any recruitment professional.
Top reasons to attend
Whether you are a Recruiter or a software developer looking to market to the recruitment space, this event will have many opportunities for you to explore. Below we have listed just a few reasons we think you should attend.
- See hundreds of products and services relevant to your business
- Attend the extensive FREE seminar and training programme
- Keep abreast with latest industry trends
- Gather information on the latest products and services
- Learn about the latest developments in the sector
- Establish new contacts and network with your industry colleagues
- Get ideas for developing your business
- Stay ahead of your competition; learn about the latest innovations and new technology to help your business to become more profitable
- Be a part of the industry gathering of the year
- Gain new insights into the latest technology
Speakers and seminars
From directors of some of the biggest agencies and job boards in the country, to new tech innovators that have recently burst onto the scene, our speakers and seminars list makes for a pretty interesting read. Below are just a few we at are excited to see:
- Kevin Green – Chief Executive of the REC
- Daniel Fellows – Evangelist, Employer Insights of Indeed
- Brad Shackleton – Chief Executive of Recruiting Excellence
- Ian Knowlson – Founder & Director of Selling Success
- Rick Osmer – Head of Global Sales of Avrio
- Tim Stead – Partner of Squire Patton Boggs
- Julia Kermode – Chief Executive of Freelancer & Contractor Services Association
- Brian Whigham – Managing Director of Venn Digital
- Clair Bush – Marketing Consultant & Co founder of Talent Stories
- Richard Turner – CEO of Innovantage Systems Ltd
- Steve Beckitt – Founder of SourceBreaker
Book your tickets today
If you are yet to book your tickets then do not worry; there is still time. Through our simple online form, you can secure your tickets in a matter of minutes. Visit the website for more information.